CheVROLET BLAZER – RANKINGS, COMPARISONS AND INFORMATION SHEETS
WHY IS THIS INFORMATION IMPORTANT?
This page will tell you everything that you need to know about this vehicle. Buying a vehicle is a huge accomplishment and a huge financial outlay. We want you to have as much information as possible, so that you can make the best decision for you.
Chevrolet Blazer (and GMC Jimmy) can refer to one of several SUV models from General Motors:
- The full-size Chevrolet K5 Blazer, based on the C/K pickup chassis and built from 1969 to 1995 (renamed Blazer in 1992 and Tahoe in 1995 for the 2-door model)
- The compact and mid-size Chevrolet S-10 Blazer, based on the S-10 pickup and built from 1983 to 2005
- The Chevrolet TrailBlazer (2001–2009), originally a trim package on the S-10 Blazer until 2002, when it became its own larger model
- The Chevrolet Tahoe, sold in Argentina, Brazil, Ecuador and Venezuela under the Grand Blazer name from 1990 to 2000 to 2019
- The Chevrolet Blazer (2019–present), a mid-size crossover that has been available since 2019
- The Chevrolet Trailblazer (2019–present), a subcompact crossover that has been available since 2019 in China and 2020 in North America
— Source Wikipedia
- Official Page – Chevrolet Blazer
- Price: Starts at $37,498 CAD
- Comparable to: Jeep Grand Cherokee, Dodge Durango
- Reliability: This vehicle has a JDPower reliability rating of 85/100 which is considered GREAT.
- Maintenance costs: This vehicle will cost approximately $8,780 to maintain over 10 years.
REVIEWS AND IMPRESSIONS
We have put together as many reviews and impressions as we could find. Each finds a way to touch upon something that the others missed. If you are serious about this vehicle then these videos are worth watching. If you have review or first impressions that helped you and that aren’t listed here, please contact us!