Alfa Romeo Stelvio – RANKINGS, COMPARISONS AND INFORMATION SHEETS
WHY IS THIS INFORMATION IMPORTANT?
This page will tell you everything that you need to know about the Alfa Romeo Stelvio. Buying a vehicle is a huge accomplishment and a huge financial outlay. We want you to have as much information as possible, so that you can make the best decision for you.
The Alfa Romeo Stelvio (Tipo 949) is a compact luxury crossover SUV manufactured and marketed by the Alfa Romeo subdivision of Stellantis (formely with FCA), first revealed at the 2016 Los Angeles Auto Show, and entering production at the Cassino Plant at the end of 2016. It is currently Alfa Romeo’s best-selling model, with roughly 43,000 sold in 2018.
The Stelvio uses FCA’s Giorgio platform, shared with the D-segment Giulia saloon. The name Stelvio derives from the Stelvio Pass, Italy’s highest mountain pass, noted for its 48 circuitous switchbacks. — Source Wikipedia
- Official Page – Alfa Romeo Stelvio Official Page
- Price: Starts at $57,595 USD
- Comparable to: Audi Q5, BMW X3, Jaguar F-Pace, Land Rover Discovery
- Reliability: There hasn’t been enough testing, but Carcomplaints has not received unusual amounts of reliability complaints about the Stelvio
- Maintenance costs: The MDX will cost approximately $6,760 to maintain over 10 years.
REVIEWS AND IMPRESSIONS
We have put together as many Alfa Romeo Stelvio reviews and impressions as we could find. Each finds a way to touch upon something that the others missed. If you are serious about the Stelvio then these videos are worth watching. If you have review or first impressions that helped you and that aren’t listed here, please contact us!